We ship items out as soon as we get them from the sellers, but this will not be the same day as your order. In general, you will receive your item within the chosen shipping time frame ( 3-6 business days/ Minimum 10 business days). If we anticipate a longer lead time ( In case of not fulfilled by Ubuy product), it will be noted in the item description page. If you have any questions about the lead time on a specific item, please contact us with your questions.
You should receive an email confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. If you don’t receive that email, please check your Spam folder and see if you can locate it (Please mark “ Not as Spam” to receive the emails directly into your Inbox). This is especially important because, if you haven’t received the order confirmation email, you also won’t receive the email with your shipment notification and tracking information.
As per the rules and guidelines set up by the international aviation organization, products containing flammable liquids, compressed gases, liquid gases, oxidizing agents and flammable solids are subjected to packaging limitations based on their volume. If your order has multiple quantities of such products, then depending on limitations, you might receive the items in multiple packages.
- If the shipment arrived in your country and there is no response from you then your shipment will be returned back to the origin country. In this case, we will only refund you the product cost (and customs charges if applicable). Shipping charges will be non refundable.
- After receiving the shipment, if you find any product is missing then you will have 3 days to inform us.In case, if you didn’t receive your order within 60 days from purchase date, please contact us immediately. We might not accept the concern if received beyond this timeframe.
- In the rare cases, a shipment can be stuck in customs and may need a declaration or additional documents from your side.If you are failed to provide the requested declaration or additional documents then we will not be able to offer any refund from our side because the shipment will be confiscated by the customs authorities.
- In the unlikely event, if there are chances that shipment can be returned back to the origin due to incomplete documents from the consignee, then we may refund you the product cost only.
- Refused delivery: In this case, Ubuy will try to return the shipment back to the origin (US,UK,CHINA,HK, KR and JP) and return shipping will be deducted from your Product cost. So your refund amount will be Product cost – Return cost = Refund amount. This amount will be refunded to you as soon as the shipment will return back to the seller. In case, if the product is not returnable back to the origin (the US,UK,CHINA,HK, KR and JP) then, in that case, we won’t offer any refund to you. Since the item will be disposed of by the customs within your country.
Not fulfilled by Ubuy Products
Not fulfilled by Ubuy products can take minimum 10 days (up to 40 days) to deliver. We might cancel such product(s) from the order and refund you if any issue arises with the delivery of such products. We will speed up the process of such products as soon as we will receive them from the sellers to our warehouses.
Remember: In case, if any product from the order gets canceled due to any reason like out of stock, restrictions etc. then we have the rights to process remaining products of the order.
Order cancellation option is available in your Ubuy account for half an hour from the time of purchase if you no longer wish to receive.
Order cancellation option is available when you click on “My order” tab in your Ubuy account.
After clicking “Cancel order” option, your order/product will be cancelled and no charges will occur.
Note: After half an hour, “Cancel order” button will be removed from my order tab.
In the event that you want to cancel your order for any reason, following conditions will be applicable:
- If the order/product has been processed by the seller but not yet shipped, then no charges will be applied.
- If the order/product has been processed and shipped by the seller to our warehouse destination, then partial shipping charges will be deducted from the total order amount. To know the exact deduction amount, you can contact our customer support team.
- If the order has been dispatched for your country and Airway bill number is available from the courier company on tracking page then order cannot be cancelled. You will be covered under our Return and Refund policy.
For further clarification on cancellation procedure, please contact our customer support team.
In rare cases, delivery may take longer due to:
- Bad weather
- Flight delays
- National holidays or Festivals
- Customs clearance procedures
- Other unforeseen circumstances
- If you think your order is delayed, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Ubuy Import Fees Deposit
Ubuy offer customers customs duties, taxes, and fees (Import Fees) estimation during checkout and customs clearance on your behalf for certain eligible countries and regions.
When you order products from Ubuy, an estimate of the Import Fees will be levied on all items. With your authorization, these funds are used by the carrier or another agent to pay the Import Fees on your behalf (or the recipients behalf) to the appropriate authorities of the destination country (Import Fees Deposit).The payment of import fees is the responsibility of the importer and is levied based on the laws of the country into which the products are being shipped.
Import Fees Deposits will vary depending on the selected product and shipping method. The Import Fees Deposit is an estimation of the taxes and duties that may apply and isn't an actual calculation. Customs regulations and tax rates applicable to certain goods may change between the date the taxes and duties were estimated and the applicable taxes and duties on the date of import into the destination country. The duty or tax rate is often determined by the classification of a good, which varies by country and region.
Duties and taxes are calculated based on the market value (actual price before any promotions) of the product and not the price after Ubuy promotions. This allows destination country customs authorities to obtain the accurate import duties and taxes owed to them based on the actual value of the goods.
You won't be charged additional fees if the actual Import Fees exceed the Import Fees Deposit we estimated.In that case, Ubuy will pay the exceeded fees. And if the actual Import Fees are less than the Import Fees Deposit collected by us on your behalf then there will be no refund which means the customs duty charges you paid to us are non-reversible.
Note : The cost to ship items from each product category to international destinations varies by item, shipment, and shipping option.The above terms also apply to the shipment of any replacement product (if applicable) that might be shipped if there's a problem with the original shipment.
Shipping policies for countries where customs charges are excluded
For some countries, we do not charge customs upfront and consignee needs to pay customs charges at the time of customs clearance. The shipping company will share the sum that the consignee must pay, and the consignee should pay this amount to the shipping company, who will then hand it over to the customs authority on the consignee's behalf.
To clear the shipment through customs, the consignee must pay the customs fees.In case, consignee fails to pay the customs charges then the shipment will be confiscated or dispose off by the customs authority and we are not liable for any refund.
The consignee must keep the receipt of the customs payment for future reference.
The consignee is only responsible for paying customs fees at the time of clearance; if the courier boy asks for extra fees, please contact our customer service department immediately.
Depending on the product packaging, the consignee can receive multiple shipments for a single order; customs charges will be applied to the shipments accordingly.
For DAP shipments, the shipper is responsible for everything, including packaging, export documentation, export approval, shipping the parcel to the destination country. The consignee is responsible for paying customs charges, arranging required documentation and clearing the shipment from customs.